Sunday, February 20, 2011

New movies!

Well hey there! There are 2 new popular movies located at your area! (Most areas)
1.) Justin Biebers: NeverSayNever!
2.) Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son!

    Today i'm going to watch Justin Biebers: NeverSayNever!! I'm so excited...Im not a fan of him but I heard it was inspiring. My sister watched it with her friends and she got inspired! :)

    Big Mommas: Like father, Like Son. I heard it's a FUNNY comedy! I really want to see it but my mom said I won't get it because I haven't seen the 1st and 2nd. But hopefully I will...someday! :]

                     (***New color font for this month! February!*** <3)

                                                                                                                             ~teddybear

No comments: