wenotnice

Welcome...you just entered "wenotnice" Here you can see random posts about anything. And I own this blog. (Michelle) =) AND tell your friends, people you know...even homeless? But this BLOG is really fun and I try to make it fun. Happy laughing ~Michelle

Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Wenotnice

Thursday, November 25, 2010




Posted by bittenpark at 11/25/2010 09:32:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Am I fun on my blog?

Subscribe to Wenotnice =D

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Merry x-mas

Merry x-mas

Total Pageviews

Hey!

Here you would might find some things wierd. But that's what it's about lol. If you have ANY questions and I mean ANY, just contact me. (You should see my picture and things about me, you can contact me by my email, homepage, etc.)

silly kitty =P

silly kitty =P
hah i edited so people would figure it out xD

wenotnice

The name I came up with wenotnice is.. I dont know honestly. Its pronounced *we-not-nice* Sometimes people said they thought it was we-noticed lmao! =] Well anyway, as I said...this blog is random about anything on my mind or even your mind! I try to post as much as possible and to be 100% funny or at least fun. I just loveee my followers and comments. I try to get this blog popular and so far I like it and im getting use to blogging. I hope you enjoy! Byeee!!!

Popular Posts

  • (no title)
  • What's your favorite song on this list?
    Okay! Let's take a vote on YOUR favorite songs! Just comment on here,and lets see what's your song? Note: these songs are from B96 a...
  • (no title)
  • (no title)
    Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • $200!!!
    Hey! I just got $200! $100 for early x-mas gift! And the other $100 for an early bday gift! I got it because there were hot sales now! I st...
  • Sorry for no recently updates!
    I'm sorry I couldn't get any updates recently here! =0 But Christmas is coming!!! And also my birthday! =D But anyway lol I want AL...
  • I get money from posting?
    Well I just saw this thing, and I wondered ...Do they pay ME? Or does the posters? I got confused...If you think  you have my question I wa...
  • New movies!
    Well hey there! There are 2 new popular movies located at your area! (Most areas) 1.) Justin Biebers: NeverSayNever! 2.) Big Mommas: Like ...
  • 'kay don't answer me=[
    Well as you know no one answered my question -_- that's ok. Well I don't think you dont even WANT to pay for posting! =P You hate i...
  • December is finally here! (Last month of 2010) =[
    Well as you know that December 1-31 is our last month of 2010. But that means you can start fresh on that New Year's resolution!

Make me smile!

Make me smile!
Comments DO really make me happy!

About Me

My photo
bittenpark
I love people subscribing, posting, and being my follower. It shows that they like Wenotnice. I love to post up exciting and fun things so Wenotnice gets upgraded!
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

love... =]

love... =]
it was made by me! by love =]

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (35)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ▼  November (14)
      • Future traffic timing
      • Thanksgiving month!
      • No title
      • Lol
      • It's fluffy day!
      • Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
      • standalone player
      • <!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --> <!-- AddThi...
      • wenotnice: burnt cookies =(
      • burnt cookies =(
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  January (1)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.

Wenotnice followers!